The Westchester Speech, Hearing & Language Association (WSHLA)
The Westchester Speech Hearing Language Association (WSHLA), is the regional association for speech-language pathologists and audiologists who live or work in New York’s lower Hudson Valley including Westchester, Rockland, and Putnam counties. WSHLA strives to promote the highest professional standards in its members as are reflected in the licensure requirements of New York State Department of Education, and certification requirements of the American Speech Language Hearing Association (ASHA). In addition, WSHLA serves as a resource for the community, providing information to parents and caregivers of people with disabilities. WSHLA can offer speakers to various groups.
How to make the biggest difference
for young children
and their families
Join us for a More Than Words ® Certification Workshop in White Plains, NY on October 29-31, 2016
Click here for event details!
Benefits of Membership
- Affordable and local Continuing Education Programs on the intermediate and advanced levels for experienced professionals.
- Networking opportunities with other SLPs and AUDs.
- Client referrals.
- Employment notices from local facilities and agencies.
- Volunteer opportunities.
- Join our Speakers Bureau.
- And so much more…
Latest Blog Posts
- Welcome to the WSHLA BlogSpot - Hello WSHLA spotters! WSHLA Board is so excited about our updated website and its new format. For the first time we have this WSHLA BLOGSPOT. Those of us who write for the blog are WSHLA bloggers, and anyone who reads our blog is affectionately called a WSHLA Spotter. We hope to bring you all sorts … Continue reading "Welcome to the WSHLA BlogSpot"