Hello WSHLA spotters! WSHLA Board is so excited about our updated website and its new format. For the first time we have this WSHLA BLOGSPOT. Those of us who write for the blog are WSHLA bloggers, and anyone who reads our blog is affectionately called a WSHLA Spotter. We hope to bring you all sorts of good stuff here:
For SLPs, look for
- Places to buy local and awesome therapy materials;
- Suggestions for marketing your private practice and other business practice ideas;
- Ways for SLPs and AUDs to get involved in local community charity events to more exposure;
- Networking opportunities.
- Biosketches of you and your colleagues so the Westchester, Putnam, and Rockland communities get to know you and WSHLA.
- Place for you to write comments and give us helpful feedback.
For the parents you work with, look for
- Local fun places to take their children with communication or feeding challenges;
- Information and inks to helpful developmental information;
For adult clients and their families, look for
- Suggestions for helpful local programs and connections
If you have an idea for an article for our blog, feel free to email it to us. You can write it, or we can write it, or you and we can write it together.
So, be a BLOGGER or a SPOTTER! We look forward to hearing from you!